[linux-dvb] Re: DVB-s rev 2.2 doesn't tune

Well,  I installed a fresh CVS version of the driver and szap is switching
without problems now.

VDR  has  still some problems (sometimes it tunes, sometimes not, but this
is  independant  from the card now). I think, I just have to play with the
diseqc.conf a bit.

I'm  just  wandering: could you think of a change in the last three weeks,
which could have changed the behaviour of the driver?

Thanks for the help.

        Sergei
         eMail:       Sergei.Haller@math.uni-giessen.de