[linux-dvb] ProductID=0x0009 !?!?

Hallo,

I hope you can help because I have a question about an unsupported mysterious
unnamed Technotrend DVB-C card build in a portoguese set top box called OctalTV
(by Octal). I think I have all technical specification about this card.

I tried myself to modify the driver by adding Technotrends sub-vendor id and
its never published product id. The driver is built but modprobe-ing the driver
ends in core dumping because of circular dependency or something like that.
I'm only an application developer not a driver developer.

So I need your help. If I'm able to answer all questions will you be able to
add support for this card?

Sub-Vendor ID:  0x13c2 (Technotrend)
Sub-Product ID: 0x0009 (Mysterious product name -> it's unnamed by
Technotrend because it seems not to be available for end-user)

Thanks for your effords

Stephan Haller