Von: linux-dvb-bounce@linuxtv.org
[mailto:linux-dvb-bounce@linuxtv.org]Im Auftrag von Micael Beronius
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 20. November 2002 18:45
An: DVB list
Betreff: [linux-dvb] Re[2]: DVB-C it got worse!

Windows works on the athlon box. (well buggy software, but once I got
it up, channel switch on a encrypted channel takes about 3-4 seconds).

So how can I continue the debugging and fault finding?

Any suggestion on which files to concentrate on, is there any
documentation of the project files?

Can anyone recommend a easy to use diff util?

 - Micael

--
Best regards,
 Micael                            mailto:micael.beronius@telia.com