[linux-dvb] AW: Re[2]: DVB-C it got worse!

Hi,

>> On another subject;

>> I have seen sometimes that even though I get a lock, I do not get a
>> picture (on the video out, have not tested the v4l i/f). A channel
>> change away and back resolves this issue.
>> Is this a known issue?

>> Also, I think reported already, on some occasions, after (1-2 seconds)
>> a lock and picture, the picture goes black to return again.
>> Is there an explanation for this? I have tried searching back, but I
>> cannot find the thread dealing with this.
>> (Yes, I _really_ like the zapping to be quick /zpeedmanic)

I can confirm this behaviour. It also occurs on the v4l i/f with Hauppauge
DVB-C Rev 2.1, VDR 1.1.17 and CVS driver from 20021128 5 pm.

I also tried to disable toggling the inversion-bit (since on my card
inversion has to be off), and tuning a new channel seems to work faster. But
it is reliable even with enabled toggling.

Frank