[linux-dvb] HEAD + dvbtune multicast filter crash

I use HEAD and VDR 1.1.16 and dvbtune (cvs). All I want to do is
receiving IP multicast (with fazzt) and TV programmes (with VDR) on the
same transponder.
If i start dvbtune first and fazzt, and after that VDR, it's working
until I record with VDR, or want to playback some avi files with
mplayer. If i start mplayer the multicast filters die after a few
seconds, and fazzt cannot receive any more data.
I i start VDR first, then dvbtune won't tune, it halts with an error,
about getting frontend unsuccessful.

Another thing, what I see, if I use a linux kernel without ACPI and
Power Management functions, it's more stable, but doesn't work perfectly
in this way either.

Basq