[linux-dvb] Re: Oops when unloading driver

Florian Steinel wrote:
> Oliver Endriss wrote:
> >When vdr is restarted and the driver is being unloaded by "runvdr",
> >I sometimes get the following oops:
>
> - crash while unloading dvb drivers, (3c59x is loaded) -
> I get this *every* first time i unload via make rmmod, while the
> 3c59x driver is loaded.
> If i unload first the 3c59x module and then  make rmmod, not crash
> currurt. I'm using Linux 2.4.19.

I removed the 3Com card, but the the error still occurres.
There is also no difference whether I put the DVB-S into another PCI
slot, assign another IRQ or whatever. IRQs are not shared.

I tried different CVS snapshots and found that the error does not occur
with drivers before Nov 7. Drivers between Nov 8 and Nov 11 don't load.
All drivers after Nov 12 show the same problem.

Oliver