[linux-dvb] Re: a little progress (was: TT DVB-T not working)

Hi Andi,

On Friday 22 November 2002 13:00, Andreas Roedl wrote:
> Am Freitag, 22. November 2002 11:04 schrieb Nils Ohlmeier:
> > after a lot of testing (w/ and w/o my WinTV card installed; w/o ACPI and
> > APIC...) i have now a little bit progress...
> > With a vanilla kernel 'tzap ZDF' gives me (sometimes):
> >
> > status 17 | signal 1717 | snr 00000 | ber 00000 | unc 00000 | FE_HAS_LOCK
> >
> > but i still have no picture :-(
> >
> > 'scan' gives me only timeouts for all three filter 0x00, 0x10 and 0x11.
> >
> > BTW i can see the Convergence copyright on the TV after insmod but
> > nothing more.
> >
> > So any hints what i can try next?
>
> You read my last posting? I had "FE_HAS_LOCK" as well, but no picture...

Sorry that i did not answered you last mail.
But i use the antenna on the roof of my house (so walking around with it to
get a better signal is a little bit hard ;). Moreover i can watch DVB with
excat the same enviroment under Windows. So i assume only Linux or the driver
itself can be the problem. Or does the Linux driver need a much better signal
then th Windows driver?

Thanks anyway
  Nils