[linux-dvb] a little progress (was: TT DVB-T not working)

Hi,

after a lot of testing (w/ and w/o my WinTV card installed; w/o ACPI and
APIC...) i have now a little bit progress...
With a vanilla kernel 'tzap ZDF' gives me (sometimes):

status 17 | signal 1717 | snr 00000 | ber 00000 | unc 00000 | FE_HAS_LOCK

but i still have no picture :-(

'scan' gives me only timeouts for all three filter 0x00, 0x10 and 0x11.

BTW i can see the Convergence copyright on the TV after insmod but nothing
more.

So any hints what i can try next?

Thnaks and greetings
  Nils