[linux-dvb] unknown hauppauge dvb-s

Hello list,
I have a Hauppauge DVB-s card that's working fine since I got it more than
a year ago from ebay.
There is a certain revision in the linux-driver tho from where it stops
recognizing my card. Also NEWSTRUCT doesn't know it.
I've been using a very very old revision of the driver but that lead me to
be stuck with 2.4.17. So I finally switched to newer drivers and worked
around that thing by making get_card_type return DVB_CARD_TT_SIEMENS but
that's not really pretty ;)
So I'm sending you the lspci output of that particular card:
00:09.0 Multimedia controller: Philips Semiconductors SAA7146 (rev 01)
        Subsystem: Unknown device 00a1:a1a0
        Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop-
ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B-
<TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR-
        Latency: 32 (40000ns max)
        Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 11
        Region 0: Memory at ea000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=512]
bis bald, Rolf