[linux-dvb] Purchasing cards in English

So, the poor dope that I am, I only took Spanish in high school, and while
I can live for a month in Spain, I can't even order an item off of a
website in Germany.

Can anybody reccomend the best way for a non-German speaker (that lives in
the USA) to purchase a DVB-C card? I know the price, and I've got it in my
shopping cart at about four of the stores, but I can't tell things like
shipping time, shipping cost, availability, whether they take American
credit cards, whether I will owe them my first born child, etc..

Any help would appreciated.

-- Sal
smile.

  Salvatore Domenick Desiano
    Research Scientist
      NASA Ames Research Center (QSS Group, Inc.)