[linux-dvb] Re: av71100: ARM crashed!

Göran Lindberg wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I'am trying to get a satellite internet connection to work
> and I am now trying to set up the sat downlink first but it stops
> with "ARM crashed!" after a short while...
>
> This happens when i use the PID for unicast (lots of data received).
>
> (I have not seen a crash if I use the PID for multicast
> used by my ISP to send some UDP traffic, just 0,7kb/s)

I have another problem, when I make a multicast filter with dvbtune
(like you) fazzt runs on the background perfectly and getting the data.
But when I start VDR in record mode, or I want to play something with
mplayer over DVB card, filters stop, and ARM crashes. I think it's a
driver problem. :(

basq