[linux-dvb] Re: VIDEO SET BLANK: : Bad address

At 19:35 28.11.2002 +0100, David wrote:
>vdr 1.1.5 run good, but if I start mplayer or ntuxplayer i get the following:
>
># ntuxplayer
>Can't determine filetype
>Using PS
>VIDEO SET BLANK: : Bad address
>open_av: Bad address

I got the same error with mplayer, even after recompiling. Your mplayer is
still using old DVB includes. At least in my computer old DVB headers were
in /usr/include/ost and mplayer used those instead of new ones. So I just
deleted that dir and used configure --with-extraincdir=... to tell mplayer
the new DVB include directory. After some minor patches I got mplayer to
compile and working with new DVB drivers.

Marko Kenttälä, Software Engineer
TERAFLOPS Ltd., Member of Elektrobit Group
Mobile: +358407501832, Fax: +35832619255
http://www.teraflops.com, http://www.elektrobit.com