[linux-dvb] __devexit_p

While recompiling the 2.5 kernel with the kernel-driver from CVS
I got an error "symbol lost at end of section" or something like that,
on a remake. not the first make. Google on linux-kernel pointed to
this script:

http://www.kernelnewbies.org/scripts/reference_discarded.pl

which in turn pointed to saa7146.

I'm no kernel hacker, but from looking at other uses of this
on lxr.linux.no, I guess this __devexit_p may be needed here
in linux/drivers/media/common/saa7146_core.c:

   ext->driver.remove = saa7146_remove_one;

and also __devexit in the declaration of the remove function?

From what I infer this may be an issue for kernels compiled
without module support (which is my case).

Also, there's no video-buf.h in linux/drivers/media/common to
satisfy the:

#include "video-buf.h"

from saa7146_w.h, but linking the one from elsewhere in the
tree seems OK.

--
franck@nenie.org