[linux-dvb] Nova-s dvbtune ok but no data

Hi,

I'm helping set up a nova-s for someone and we're having problems.

I've got the same card working in my system just fine (after patching the current CVS release with the 2.5 driver and manually changing the module PCI register table in the saa7146 driver.) I've written a bunch of code to setup the demuxer and stream the raw TS straight to disk. This all works fine on my system.

In his system, dvbtune works just fine, with -i showing the service inforamtion, pids etc.

However, when we try and grab the TS, no data is returned at all. strace shows the client hanging on a read from the driver.

I've seen a similar post during december re this problem.

Anyone got any or seen the problem before?

Thanks,

Steve