[linux-dvb] Re: Full featured DVB-T card update

Juergen Peitz wrote:
> On Monday 04 August 2003 13:11, Holger Waechtler wrote:
> > Juergen Peitz wrote:
> > >
> > > Ok. Then we need to have different frontend driver versions for dvb-cvs
> > > and dvb-kernel, right? No way to disable zigzag scan also in dvb-cvs?
> >
> > One would need to backport the FE_CAN_RECOVER flag to the DVB/ source
> > tree, not really a big deal...
>
> Shall I send a patch for it then? Or do you have some time to do it? I really
> think it would improve stability of this card a lot.

This would imply a change of the frontend.h API header file and
was deliberately not backported to DVB. If you think you need
it then please use dvb-kernel.

Regarding the driver release: I'm going to do it now, with the
sp8870 driver as is in CVS. Sorry. But then there's always
the possiblity for 1.0.1...

Regards,
Johannes