[linux-dvb] Re: Full featured DVB-T card update

Johannes Stezenbach wrote:

> Regarding the driver release: I'm going to do it now, with the
> sp8870 driver as is in CVS. Sorry. But then there's always
> the possiblity for 1.0.1...

Have you at least looked at the new patch from Jürgen?

I'm currently running it now and I haven't had a lockup now - though it's
to early to really tell - but I didn't have any problems with channel
switching either. So this seems to be an improvement.

If you release the current CVS state as stable 1.0.0 I have to rant that
this isn't stable at all for me...

Please, at least consider to wait until Wednesday and see what Edward,
Nils, me and possibly Ragnar have to tell about this patch.

Cheers,
Juri