[linux-dvb] DVB driver release 1.0.0

Hi all,

the release tar ball for linuxtv-dvb-1.0.0 is now on
http://linuxtv.org/.

Along with it I uploaded a slightly updated Linux DVB API doc pdf.

http://linuxtv.org/news/js/dvbrelease3.xml

Many thanks to all who contributed!

Changes for linuxtv-dvb-1.0.0:
o added backport of Technisat Skystar2 (B2C2 FlexCopII) driver from dvb-kernel
o new frontends: tda1004x, mt312
o various frontend fixes for grundig_29504-401, grundig_29504-491, ves1820, alps_tdlb7,
  stv0299
o subtle changes to core frontend code to improve tuning
o dvb_net stability fixes
o AV7110 driver fixes: OSD memory handling; v4l overlay window fixes for Zapping
  (http://zapping.sourceforge.net/); SW section filter fix (stale data);
  MAC handling for dvb_net; link-level CI fixes (for VDR); fix DMX_GET_STC to
  get the msb right; I2C bus speedup; fix grabbing in VIDEO_PALETTE_UYVY mode;
  added module parameter 'latency' to change PCI latency; added IR remote
  control keymaps for Medion MD 4688 (medion_088.rc5 is for address 0,
  medion_155.rc5 for address 2)
o many fixes and extenstions to apps/scan, including correct output in VDR format
o revise "make install" for drivers using DVB_MOD_SUBDIR / DVB_MOD_DIR / DESTDIR

Johannes