[linux-dvb] Help for PMT needed

Hi,

parsing the PMT I find a strange situation:

if the TS packet has the PUSI field set then I consider that packet as the
start of a PMT section;
now, after having read and verified the values of pointer (skip bytes),
SSI  and version_number,
I calculate the value of section_length and if it's > 183-SKIP then
I try to read from the TS the next packet of PMT_PID where PUSI is not set
(to complete the section of the PMT with the same version number).

The problem is that although the value of section_length is large,
there's NO packet with PUSI not set, so the sections are always
incomplete.

The questions are:
am I proceeding the right way to read the PMT? and if so, is my case
covered in the standard ? How do I recognize where a section begins and
where it ends?

Thanks very much,

	Nico