[linux-dvb] Re: videolan

The same question is on my mind at the moment - what happened to videolan.org
?
Ecole Centrale de Paris ( ecp.fr ) which is their host if I get it right is
down too.

Anyway - I've got vls-0.4.0 and vls-05.3 - i tried first one with the same
card i think some months back - sadly i dont remember whether it woked or not

you can get vls up to 0.5.3  from here
http://custom.lab.unb.br/pub/video/videolan/vls/
i think 0.6 supposed to be the latest version though

regards
max