[linux-dvb] videolan

Hi, does anyone know what's happened to the videolan.org site? I can't
connect from home (or from work) anymore.

Also, does anyone have vls working nicely with DVB and VDR? I didn't
find any nice documentation on configuring vls for a DVB input.

I have a Siemens-Fujitsu rev 1.3 DVB-S card and am using DVB 1.0 and the
latest VDR on debian testing. Does this card work with videolan? I once
read about only the budget cards working (since they deliver the TS
while my card delivers a PS ?) Is that still true?

Finally, VDR recordings have a .vdr extension. Should I be able to
stream them as mpeg2 files?

Hope this isn't considered off-topic :-)

Thanks for any help,

colin