[linux-dvb] Re: Full featured DVB-T card update

Ragnar Sundblad wrote:

> --On den 8 augusti 2003 14:12 +0200 Juri Haberland <juri@koschikode.com>
> wrote:
>
>> And to add my own experience with your patch, Jürgen:
>> It is a complete success story! No frontend lockups, even no problems
>> while switching - tuning is absolutely reliable now.
>
> Same here! I checked out a clean alps_tdlb7.c and applied the
> patch. I get occasional "firmware lockup!"s followed by
> "lockup recovered", I once got a double lockup with a succeding
> recovery.

Are you seeing these message when using "debug=1"? I'm asking because I
never see those messages in syslog, even though I have *.* in syslogd.conf.

Concerning the patch:
We have now two out of four people with the ALPS tdlb7 having success
with this patch (Ragnar and me). Edward seems to have a totally broken
card and Nils status is unknown. Hopefully he will retest with a clean
CVS checkout and the patch only.

Cheers,
Juri