[linux-dvb] Re: Full featured DVB-T card update

Juergen Peitz wrote:

> Still don't understand that you don't get any recovered or crash messages. Are
> you sure you applied the patch correctly?

Nils, may I suggest that you do a complete new checkout of the CVS tree,
patch it with Jürgen's patch again and please do not change any other
thing (i.e. don't apply your own changes to the frontend power).

>> I have a question to the people with switching problems: how fast do you
>> switch the channels?
>> I had the complete lock-up after switching many channels very fast (i
>> switched to the next channel after seeing the first picture or the
>> on-screen tv-program). Normaly i do not switch that fast. So maybe the
>> lock-ups are related to the switching speed?!

> Don't think it's related to switching speed with my card, but will check this
> again.

And to add my own experience with your patch, Jürgen:
It is a complete success story! No frontend lockups, even no problems
while switching - tuning is absolutely reliable now.

Thanks a lot.

Cheers,
Juri