[linux-dvb] [OT] Budget DVB-C card

First off, sorry for this sort of offtopic post, wasn't sure where else
to get this information.

I'm thinking of finally purchasing a dvb-c card for my multimedia pc. I
think I'll go with a budget version since imho that buys me a lot of
flexibility regarding other software use in the computer. Now I'd be
really greatful if somebody would confirm that the card(s) I'm buying
are supported in linux. One option is the Fujitsu/Siemens card possibly
with an analog module.
(http://www.usa-x.org/1shop/product_info.php?products_id=38&language=en). I know this is supported but I've also read that this card might have some problems in the Finnish HTV cable network. Have I understood correctly?

The other option is the Technotred budget dvb-c card
(http://www.usa-x.org/1shop/product_info.php?products_id=44&language=en). The chipsets in the card according to the usa-x.org website are: 'PHILIPS SAA 7146AH' and 'PHILIPS Vista VES1820-N70851.N1'. Can anyone tell me if this card is supported and if it is, if it works well here in Finland.

Thank You very much in advance.

Juhis