[linux-dvb] Re: Full featured DVB-T card update

Juergen Peitz wrote:

> So the problem is the EPG-scan, did you had problems with it before? I mean
> without the patch? I normally always have EPG-scan disabled. Will enable it
> and see what will happen.

Yes, it seemed to me that the frontend often (always?) locked up when the
EPG scan started. Unfortunately, the driver doesn't report this fact
without your patch so I can only guess that it was the EPG scan.

What buffles me is that it ran perfectly stable for 6 days until I
reloaded the driver to enabled debugging. Let's see what happens during
the early morning hours...

Cheers,
Juri