[linux-dvb] TwinHan support

I give up :)

Over the last week, I've been trying to extract a sensible answer from
support@twinhan.com regarding their upcoming Linux drivers.

What I wanted to know:
 - Binary only or full source?
 - If binary only, .RPMs for specific RH/SuSE, or binary with generic source
stub so anyone can build a custom kernel mod.
 - Compliance with Linux DVB API?

Not terribly difficult questions for a technical support dept. to answer. The
sum of the information I got was this:

A week ago: "Our RD department already development the Linux API and it is in
the beta version now. We will release it soon."

A couple of days ago "We will provide the binary code only." and then this
morning:

"All the Linux  stuff is not ready yet. Our Linux driver is in development .
We will make sure that Linux TV support Linux. "

Make of that what you will, since they obviously enjoy talking in riddles...

Cheers,
Gavin.