[linux-dvb] Some questions...

Hello,

first great work. The Linux-Drivers are much better, than the win-crap given
by hauppage to the card.

Here my System-Config:
Duron1200, Epox Board, 512MB Ram, WinTV NOVA-S PCI.

So here my questions. ;)

Is it possible to change the Program without closing xine or mplayer while
watching tv? If yes, is there a Program?
Sometimes on large motion on the Screen, the Video stopping for one or two
Frames. Is this normal? Or is my CPU to slow, to encode this?
How do I can compile dvbstream or vdr? Both want to have an Include-Directory
called 'ost', which I dont have. I use the dvb-driver-1.0.0 from linuxtv.org.
And is there a Program, who can read the EPG from the Channels?
Or is there a howto, how can i get this datas?

Yeah.. first. that was it. ;)

Timo