[linux-dvb] 7 bit RC5 dat support?

The current firmware / driver seems to support only 6 bit RC5 data and 5
bit addr for Infrared codes. Would it be possible to add support for 7 bit
data codes?

7 bit data codes is a widely used extention to the standard Phillips RC5.
As can be ssen here http://website.lineone.net/~dezellis/rc5.htm the
"trick" involves inverting the second start bit for codes above 0x64.

Many RC5 remotes use the extended codes for their "advanced" buttons.
http://193.23.168.87/Mikrocontroller/Kohlert/rc5_codes.html

If the driver was updated I could use all the buttons on my one-for-all
remote to control Vdr :)

--
Mvh. Are Årseth