[linux-dvb] Re: [OT] Satellite card identification

Hello again,

> I apologise for being slightly off-topic for the list but googling has
> failed to turn up any information about this particular card (there's no
> manufacturer marked anywhere on the board)

Bad form to reply to your own posts, but I've finally tracked down what
card it was, the key was the black phono socket, not yellow!

The card is a Discos SRX 3.0 used for ADR and I believe data services
(which explains why it was where it was!).

Sorry for any bother I've caused anyone,

cheers,

d.
[back to lurking]