[linux-dvb] [OT] Satellite card identification

Hello,

I apologise for being slightly off-topic for the list but googling has
failed to turn up any information about this particular card (there's no
manufacturer marked anywhere on the board)

Whilst pulling parts from soon to be decommissioned computers, I came
across an ISA satellite card and before it gets (potentially) binned, I'm
curious to know exactly what it is.

As I said, it's an ISA card with an ALPS tuner marked BSJE3-565A. There's
also audio and composite out as well as what looks like a digital optical
out.

On board, there's a Siemens 80c535, a Philips TDA8703 and a SAA2501H. The
main chip (on which I can't find any information) is marked (first few
lines only)

[LSI logo]
L 1B9726
ASTRA REV C
DMX INC
500607

If someone could help ID the card (or its purpose!) it would be
appreciated - I can provide pictures of it if required.

Thanks,

d.