[linux-dvb] Re: New Nova-T errors

Edward Wildgoose wrote:
io_ctl: SET_FRONTEND: invalid parameter
I had this at one time with my budget card.
It was caused by the channels.config having "INVERSION_AUTO" set, but the frontend on the card doesn't supprt the auto inversion. Hence it returns the error. Try changing this to INVERSION_NONE and see if it helps.

There is a bit of a hole in the scan program at the moment, it will detect that the frontend doesn't do the auto inversion while scanning, but the config it produces still contains the auto setting.

Jon