[linux-dvb] Re: difference between su-1278/sh and su-1278/sh2

thanks Holger,

it was a big shot for me to jump into the linux-tv now,

just found some weird code in the saa7146_core.c:377
        if (remap_page_range(vma, start, page,PAGE_SIZE, PAGE_SHARED))

looks like having something to do with 1st argument missing in the
compat.h:75,  even for both kernel 2.5.x and 2.4.x.
it's not like just putting 'vma' for first argument. think i need to put
something else for that, but still looking now.

kernel's running 2.4.20-8custom(compiled with CONFIG_MODVERSION=y and
other options)

Does 1.1.0 release support SU-1278/SH2 + TUA6100 PLL? document sounds
like "YES" but want to make sure somebody has done yet.

* i am pretty new this market but i was told USB receiver project in the
company was dropped.

Thanks.