[linux-dvb] Re: Hauppauge Nova-T Problems

Adrian,

you are using the wrong version of mplayer: 0.90. You need the last cvs
version to play TS streams (as stated in the README file present in
the drivers).
You can use -vid and -aid to specify the pids you want to see,
although having such a high amount of data will slow mplayer down, as
Gavin wrote.

Gavin,
it isn't true that having many audio and video pids confuses mplayer:
it will just play the first video and first audio it finds
(but you won't see anything if the first video is encrypted, which
doesn't seem to be the case).

Regards,
		Nico