[linux-dvb] Re: Hauppauge Nova-T Problems

> On Thursday 14 Aug 2003 12:40 pm, Robert Schlabbach wrote:
> > From: "Adrian Look" <news@looksystems.ltd.uk>
> > > The card works in the same machine, in the same slot, etc under
windows
> > > - so at least I can rule out some of the problems you've been having!
> >
> > Does your card look _exactly_ like this one:
> >
> > http://secret.cream.org/wintv-newtuner.jpg
> >
> > or are there any differences? If so, please tell. Same question to
Edward.

> The layout and chips are exactly the same, except the chipin the bottom
left
> marked P29AB LCX574 reads Philips VC574A K2R073 PP03038.

Can you double check your chips again.  I have a couple of slightly
different numbers (perhaps it is meaningless).

- On the big phillips tuner, the bottom line reads 8314 SV21 000000
- The tda1004 might be the same. Exact code is TDA10045H   ZYA062L.Z1 05
tS0311 3
- The chips on the top right don't have 74 in front of the version number,
but otherwise appear to be the same, the very top right chip ends in a D, ie
74HCT4040D
- bottom left, the 78M05 is labelled 8M05A
- Very bottom left my chip is the same as yours VC574A K2R073 PP03038

Other than that it looks the same (same rev number top left for example)

Thanks for any thoughts

Ed W