[linux-dvb] Re: VP-1030

hi
 I have VP-1020 card, i have contact Twinahn several
time and they are agoing to release LinuxSdx within 25
days, but it will be closed as i think. also the same
things happen with me, when i tried to insmod the
btv878, my system crash. i have search the net for a
suitable driver but i couldnt, what i found is an old
driver for kernel 2.4.7 or 2.4.12. my card now is just
a paperweight.

but bt878 is well known, why no body intersted in
devloping a driver for this card, is it so difficult!