[linux-dvb] skystar2.o init_module: No such device

Hi,

  I have problem when I try to make insmod I get next lines:

insmod skystar2.o
skystar2.o: init_module: No such device
Hint: insmod errors can be caused by incorrect module parameters, including invalid IO or IRQ parameters.
    You may find more information in syslog or the output from dmesg
make[1]: [insmod] Error 1 (ignored)

I have trying to change pci slot, but it does not help.

And when I try run makedev.napi I get next kind of lines:

Creating DVB devices in /dev/dvb/adapter0
chown: 'root.video': invalid group
Creating DVB devices in /dev/dvb/adapter1
chown: 'root.video': invalid group
Creating DVB devices in /dev/dvb/adapter2
chown: 'root.video': invalid group
Creating DVB devices in /dev/dvb/adapter3
chown: 'root.video': invalid group

And lspci -v gives me:

00:0b.0 Multimedia controller: Philips Semiconductors SAA7146 (rev 01)
           Subsystem: Tecnotrend Systemtechnik GmbH: Unknown device 0002

Any hints how I get those driver working?

Regards
Tappi

Home | Main Index | Thread Index