[linux-dvb] Re: New Nova-t

On Sat, Aug 23, 2003 at 05:04:52PM +0100, John Knottenbelt wrote:
> I've had good experience with DVB cvs and dvb-kernel cvs. Currently I'm
> running a new Nova-T from linux-2.6.0-test3 no problems.

Now I've got my card running nicely, I was wondering if anyone could
tell me about PVR-like software that will work with my card.

I've had a quick look at MythTV and that only seems to support V4L
devices. Am I wrong? Is there a way to present my budget Nova-T as a V4L
device?

I've also had a look at vdr. Ideally I'd like something that I can use
to play mp3s and divxs too.

--
Ed.

I'd love to go out with you, but the last time I went out, I never
came back