[linux-dvb] Re: Budget DVB-C card connectors

On Tuesday 26 August 2003 11:08 am, you wrote:
> From: "Gavin Hamill" <gdh@acentral.co.uk>

> What cable network?

All of the UK cable providers seem to use F connectors simply because the
connection is more secure and far less likely to simply pop out when people
are digging around behind their TVs - I suppose it must reduce the number of
support calls due to loose cabling, actually.

> Here in Germany, the cable outlets usually have the
> 'normal' (US folks seem to call them "PAL") TV co-ax connectors.

Yes, they do have some funny ideas ;) I'll have a hunt at the local
electronics shop :)

Cheers,
Gavin.