[linux-dvb] PVR/VDR on a monitor

Thanks to some help yesterday from people on this mailing list I now
have a working NOVA-t working on the drivers from 2.6.0-test2 (modified
to get the remote control working)

Now I've got it working I want to set up a PVR / VDR - I have a spare
video card and monitor which I want to use for this.  However, VDR
requires you to output to a TV (and needs a card with TV out).

Is there a program with similar functionality to VDR, but which allows
you to use a normal video card and monitor?

The recording/playback features of VDR I'm not so bothered about, I
just want something that acts like a digital TV and allows me to control
it with the remote-control.

Thanks,
Julian