[linux-dvb] Re: Newbie: NOVA-T Creative DXR3

Now that is exactly what I was after.

Cheers

-----Original Message-----
From: Gavin Hamill [mailto:gdh@acentral.co.uk]
Sent: 10 December 2003 21:21
To: linux-dvb@linuxtv.org
Subject: [linux-dvb] Re: Newbie: NOVA-T Creative DXR3

On Wednesday 10 December 2003 20:17, Mark Gill wrote:

> Have you checked out Gavin Hamill's excellent VDR + DXR3 howto:
> I found it very useful.

<blush> Thanks :) It's nice to know someone did!

It's a little out of date now, in the fine tradition of all Linux-based
documentation, but I've been out of the homebrew PVR game for a few
months
now, so my personal interest in it has faded somewhat.

I'm sure I'll be 'back on' again eventually tho =)

Cheers,
gdh

linux-dvb" as subject.