[linux-dvb] Re: DEC 2000-t troubles with 2.4 kernel

On Friday 12 December 2003 11:35 am, Holger Waechtler wrote:
> Stefan Weidt wrote:
> > Hello this sounds a lot like my first post. Basically the dec2000t
> > driver doesn't support data sessions and the scan app doesn't work.
> >
> :) anybody willing to contribute some time and to find out how to enable
>
> the section filters on the dec3000? If I remember correctly Alex said a
> while ago that he already did some work in this direction...

Well, getting sections filters working on the 2000 is my top priority over
Christmas, and I reckon the same code will work on the 3000 when that becomes
supported.  Second priority is having a look at the new firmware that allows
streaming video to the box and out through the scart.  And somewhere along
the line I'll be looking at resolving the odd usb timeouts.

Cheers,
Alex