[linux-dvb] Re: Hauppauge DEC2000-t (Germany) tuning question

Woohohooo... :)) on top of a mountain, thank you!

I'd rather migrate back to MacOS 7.6 to work with on a daily basis than
get along with Windows for more than 10 days, even if it was just to
record some video...

> See, I told you sacrificing a goat over the box when the moon is at its
> fullest would do the trick.

I replaced the goat with a black dog - nuff of them in Berlin. The box
didn't recognise the difference... .

> For this to work you need to tzap with the -r option and leave it running.
> 241 and 242 are the video and audio pids of the channel you want, so change
> them to the relevant numbers.

forgot the -r option which caused troubles

was told in between that the latest mplayer also works fine with
"mplayer dvb://"Channelname"

> Recording is easy:
>
> cat /dev/dvb/adapter0/dvr0 > test.ts

Uuooch... (*go red*)

> To record and view at the same time:

> cat /dev/dvb/adapter0/dvr0 | tee test.ts | ts2ps 241 242 | mplayer
works like a charme

> That's pretty much the extent of my knowledge of the userspace tools ;)

Thx for the intercourse

Cheers
Michael