[linux-dvb] Glitches after inserting CAM!!

Hi all,

I have TTDVB-S PCI receiver, Matrix reloaded cam and 3.5" CI. I am using
VDR 1.26 with xawtv. It was working fine for FTA, but as soon i inseterd
the CAM in the slot i had a lot of glitches for all FTAs (similar to, if
signal is very bad or something). I had checked the CICAM menu, my cam
wasnt recognized at all and there wasnt any menu for the cam. Can anyone
tell me what is the reason for this ? If CAM is not recognized then how
come it is affecting the signal ?

ps: cam is not recognized on windows either, but over there it is not
interfering with the FTA channels at all.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

regards