[linux-dvb] Re: Preparation for 1.1.1 release: Testers wanted

Manuel Hartl wrote:
> Johannes Stezenbach wrote:
>
> >Hi all,
> >
> >I've tagged the files for the linuxtv-dvb-1.1.1 release
> >in CVS. It would be nice if some of you could find the time
> >to check if the drivers build and work fine, especially with
> >the latest dvb_frontend changes.
> is this just the same as in 2.6.4-rc1?

No. Especially frontend stuff is different.

> because that gives the same problem as 2.6.3 (oopses after a while)

Your Oops is not reproducable on any system I have access to (if it's
still the same you posted before). So it is unlikely to get fixed
unless *you* start digging into it some more. E.g. does it happen
with hw_sections=1?

Johannes