[linux-dvb] Re: mpeg documentation, ttusb_dec

On Fri, 2004-03-05 at 12:13, alve wrote:

> is there any way to get a document describing the structure of mpeg
> streams (especially ps) in detail (for example length of headers,
> meaning of each bit in the headers) without paying 220 SFR to ISO? (or
> can anyone send me the ISO documents for free...?)

I can recommend the following book which details MPEG2 transport
streams, tables and lots of other stuff including compression and all
that.  It does not cover DVB.

"Digital Video: An Introduction to MPEG-2"  Haskell, Puri, Netravali
Kluwer Academic Publishers  ISBN: 0-412-08411-2

Dick