[linux-dvb] Re: SkyStar-1, network code and section packing

>> Btw. List doesnt setting correct Reply-To: ,thats not good,
>> automatically reply going to person who send mail to maillist :(
>
> This is how I want it. There's nothing worse than a private mail
> accidentally going to the list.

Exactly and if the list software is messing with the reply-to header you
don't have the option of sending a message both the list and the orginal
sender.
It's especial usefull on lists with lots of trafic, no risk that a reply
gets "lost" among all the other mails.

I saw a webpage somewere that explained why altering the reply headers is
bad.