[linux-dvb] Re: Problems with 1.1.1

Helmut Auer schrieb:

Once again ( I don't give up too fast :-). Isn't here anyone experiencing the same problem ? On vdrportal the same error is reported.
Do I have to use different diseqc settings ? What has changed from 1.01 to 1.10 in that region ?
It is definitely a ves1x93-problem. For testing purposes I load the following modules for my rev 1.3-cards:

# make sure input stuff is there for IR remote controls
modprobe input
modprobe evdev
# vide4linux for av7110 based "full featured" cards
modprobe videodev
insmod v4l1-compat
insmod v4l2-common
insmod video-buf
# DVB core
insmod dvb-core
# frontend drivers
#insmod ves1x93 <--- commented out
insmod alps_bsrv2 <--- from the DVB-Tree
#insmod alps_tdlb7
#insmod alps_tdmb7
#insmod stv0299
#insmod ves1820
#insmod tda1004x
#insmod grundig_29504-401
#insmod grundig_29504-491
#insmod cx24110
#insmod mt312
# saa7146 based siemens/technotrend/hauppauge cards
insmod saa7146
insmod saa7146_vv
insmod ttpci-eeprom
modprobe dvb-ttpci hw_sections=0