[linux-dvb] newbie questions

Hello,

My setup:

hush m10000 with SkyStar 2 TV, Fedora Core 1 with 2.6.3 kernel and XFree
4.3.x unichrome drivers for cle266. Worldsat magic positioner DiSEqC 1.0
feeding the SkyStar and a Worldsat analog receiver.

I am using xine (gxine is way too bad - bad image stuttering) to watch
TV. mplayer uses too much CPU on my machine - go figure...

I am using szap and the test_dvr app to record to disk.

1. How do I view "Free to view" scrambled channels?

2. vdr isn't playing nice with my setup - I am about to embark on a
shell script and cron to make my own record to disk application. Does
anyone have such a beast?

TIA

Tony Grant

--