[linux-dvb] Re: dvb-kernel/stv0299 cvs >20040224

Kenneth Aafløy wrote:

> So what i'm trying to tell you is that INVERSION_OFF won't work for me, but
> INVERSION_AUTO and INVERSION_ON do, this is on Thor 1W with a Nexus-S
> (STV0299, tuner BSRU6, TDQB-S00x). So is Thor 1W using inversion, and thus i
> should just stop naging about this, or?

Inversion could potentionally be different for each transponder
(it usually isn't, but there are exceptions). It could also be
different for each card type, although one could argue that the
drivers should hide this.

My recommendation is to use AUTO. If you want to optimize,
you can then read back the real inversion for future use.

Johannes