[linux-dvb] Re: pinnacle pctv sat ci unable to determine DMA

Hello,

On 14.03.2004 11:51, mike.glanznig@InBox.cc wrote:
I had the same problem. I have mentioned it on the list but never got any answer :( My card was sharing its IRQ with my onboard Ethernet controller. When I plugged my Pinnacle PCTV Sat CI into another PCI slot (IRQ sharing with an onboard USB hub) the error disappeared. Now dvb-bt8xx seems to load correctly but unfortunately I get another error when loading the module dst. Maybe it is still a IRQ problem?
Ahem, both of you didn't read the docs carefully enough,

When you really have a Pinnacle card, loading the DST frontend driver for the Twinhan cards won't work. ;-)

If you have a "Nebula" card, you need to load the "nxt6000" frontend driver.

If you have a "Pinnacle PCTV" card you need to load the "cx24110" frontend driver.

Michael
Have a look at
/linux/Documentation/dvb/bt8xx.txt
for further details.