[linux-dvb] Problem converting TS to PS with replex

Hi.

I have an MPEG2 TS from my budget DVB-T card and I want to convert to an
MPEG2 PS file.  However I try to do it, though, the audio is out of sync
with the video.  I tried running

  ./replex -t MPEG2 -o /data/test.mpg -a 720 -v 519 /data/test.ts

and I got lots of "video [PD]TS inconsistent" messages.  I tried with -k
and with -r.  All three of these commands gave me a video with the audio
out of sync in a different way.

Also, vlc has a lot of trouble playing these converted MPEG2 PS files,
showing maybe only the first half a second of the clip.

The file is at http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~clm/local/test.ts .

Can anyone tell me what's wrong?

Thanks,

Cameron